Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week 13

 The weeks are coming fast now. I know they will slow down the bigger I get.  They always do. I am in the middle of looking pregnant and looking like I ate too much food. I hate that between stage. :) I am also feeling sick this week. I am not sure if it is a cold or allergies. I feel miserable. I hope I get over it soon. 












How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: Went back down to pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes?
Not yet. Getting close though.
Stretch marks? none yet

Sleep:  It is hard to fall asleep at night still. I am having bad back pain and it is getting worse. 
 Best moment this week: Reaching 2nd trimester!
Miss Anything? I miss energy some and a flatter stomach. :)
Movement:
Not yet....
Food cravings: Pizza. lol I am not a huge pizza fan before either.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Dirty diapers and the litter box. yuck!
Gender: Unknown yet......

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Nausea, tired, and cramps.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time:  I have been happier this past week.
 Looking forward to: My next doctor visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment