Monday, August 20, 2012

Sweet Baby Stokes #4 is on the way!

           After all I have been through the past eight months I never thought I would be having another baby Stokes! A miscarriage in December and surgery from an ectopic surgery in May. I had one tube left and was okay with a family of five. I was at peace with not having another child. Then without thinking about it I was suppose to start my monthly friend and hadn't yet so I took a pregnancy test. It was positive. I thought it was a joke. I pulled out a digital one I had and it read Pregnant pretty fast. I was in shock! I didn't think with one tube it would be possible or as quick. It was a month since surgery. I went straight to the doctor and they confirmed I was pregnant and they wanted to make it was in the uterus. A long and short 8 weeks later and here we are with a cute, healthy , little baby in my belly! We are excited, yet scared. :)





 12 weeks Pregnant!!! Due March 4, 2013




How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain: 2 lbs.
Maternity clothes?
Not yet. Getting close though.
Stretch marks? none yet

Sleep:  It is hard to fall asleep at night. I am having bad back pain. I had to take Tylenol pm the other night just to sleep. :(
 Best moment this week:  Reaching 12 weeks!
Miss Anything? I miss energy some and a flatter stomach. :)
Movement:
Not yet....
Food cravings: Fruit and cherry limeades at Sonic
Anything making you queasy or sick: Dirty diapers and the litter box yuck!
Gender: Unknown yet......

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Nausea, tired, heartburn, and gassy
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time:  The last couple weeks have been a roller coaster of moods. I am getting more energy and reaching second trimester though. 
 Looking forward to: Second trimester and hearing the heart beat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment